Thursday 7 July 2011

Tresor Paris

One of the latest fashion trends comes from Tresor Paris. Their bracelets are great! I own 2 the white and granite ones. They can be seen on loads of celebs and were definately out in force recently in Marbella over the summer season.


From Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton, to most of the cast of TOWIE. Craig David, The Saturdays, JLS, movie star Gerard Butler, Katie Price and a host of top footballers to name a few! Definately one of the MUST items to have this year! I even met one Baller in marbs who seemed to have a different one for every day of the week!! haha!

Check out the pics below...available from
http://www.tresorparis.com/ they have plenty of UK stockists as well....and the best part is they are not as expensive as you would think! The pic's don't do them justice...they really do BLING ;) I love them! ps...They do ladies to!!!









 Me in my fav state...beamin :) sporting 2 Tresors.


I have got my Tresors on here but Junior's (@DJBluey) Blue Tresors looking SICK!


No comments:

Post a Comment